|High School Percentage / Grade
- 90% National Curriculum
- 4 IGCSE with an average of B.
- 2 IGCSE (O) Level Courses with no less than grade B and ONE Advanced (A) level with a grade no less than C. OR
- 3 IGCSE (O) Level Courses with no less than grade B and TWO Advanced Subsidiary (AS) level with grades no less than grade C.
- American Diploma 3.6 / 4 (equivalent to 90%)
- SAT = 1200 / 1600
6 total courses
( HL = 5 – 5 – 4 ) and (SL = no requirements)
(26 required score) total minimum
- If graduated from a school abroad, B or higher.
Any International High School certificates must be accredited by MOE such as the International Baccalaureate and the American Diploma.